CFS+ 7-8 October 2021
This year’s digital edition of the industry-renowned Copenhagen Fashion Summit – CFS+ focused on the theme ‘Prosperity vs. Growth’. CFS+ convened core stakeholders across fashion, interlinked industries, investment, NGOs and policy to explore how the industry can thrive today in favour of tomorrow.
The event took place on 7-8 October 2021 and, for the first time, welcomed an entirely new line-up of voices to offer fresh perspectives, practices and insight, whilst addressing a range of adjacent topics to drive bold dialogues.
Attendees heard from, and connected with, global industry leaders who are shaping the future of sustainable fashion. Ticketholders engaged directly with thought leaders and innovators to identify solutions for a thriving industry that creates prosperity for all people and communities.
CFS+ presented an all-in-one online platform that is designed to not only stream content, but to stimulate tangible outcomes. Participants experienced an exclusive hybrid of pre-produced content and live sessions. Meanwhile, unique networking functions such as automatic ‘meeting roulettes’, and one-to-one meeting and messaging functions enabled industry players to connect directly with one another to discuss key industry topics, share knowledge and drive necessary action.
Plus, attendees had the opportunity to explore the digital Innovation Forum, in which they connected and met with over 40 of the world’s leading solution providers that can support brands in their urgent journey towards increased sustainability performance.
Ticketholders also have exclusive on demand access to the CFS+ content archive for three months after the event, where they can re-live the insights and opinions shared during the live event.
For more information visit our FAQ here.
What’s included in the ticket?
– Full CFS+ LIVESTREAM (hosted live from Copenhagen, with speakers from around the world)
– Live PANELS, 1:1 CONVERSATIONS AND CASE STUDIES
– NETWORKING features on event platform (scheduled video meetings, chats and automated 1-1 networking sessions)
– Online INNOVATION FORUM and opportunity to connect with over 40 sustainable solution providers
– REPLAY area to watch programme content whenever you tune in
– Exclusive ON DEMAND access to all CFS+ content in an online archive for three months after the event